tears we cry to release our pain when love has gone far away.
tears we cry when a friend hurts us inside with the words they dont realise.
tears we cry on a wedding day to see the joy on this very special day.
tears we cry when a child is born full of hope that part of us lives on.
tears we cry when a life has gone for the loved one that has passed on.
tears we cry to sometimes get our way thats not right i have to say.
tears we cry all through our lives for joy and pain that never goes away.
tears we cry men can do as well as not in hiding but in front of there woman too.
tears we cry all through our lives for the joy and pain we have inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tears by christina christina )
- Bloomsbury Gang, Nassy Fesharaki
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those visible clouds, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cheater, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Intriguing Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Merry Christmas, Neela Nath
- My Life Is Charmed, Margaret Alice Second
- babbelen, xxx xxx
- Poem: Stirred, But Not Shaken, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Bipolar, louis rams
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)