tears we cry to release our pain when love has gone far away.
tears we cry when a friend hurts us inside with the words they dont realise.
tears we cry on a wedding day to see the joy on this very special day.
tears we cry when a child is born full of hope that part of us lives on.
tears we cry when a life has gone for the loved one that has passed on.
tears we cry to sometimes get our way thats not right i have to say.
tears we cry all through our lives for joy and pain that never goes away.
tears we cry men can do as well as not in hiding but in front of there woman too.
tears we cry all through our lives for the joy and pain we have inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tears by christina christina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway