RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lonely days ahead, awakening past dreams with tearful memories, touching parts of my heart with their sorrow.
Listening to hear your voice, never being able to talk again like we used to.
Trembling with grief, yet I remember with joy the happiness and good times we've had together.
Focusing on all the good memories, feeling past hugs touch my soul with love, as I endure this life without you.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tearful Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra