In monogamy, man goes dry;
In monoandry, woman does.
In polygamy, man stays wet;
In polyandry, woman does.
In swapping wives, both stay wet.
Swapping spouses is a new game,
Devoid of any paramour,
Unsoiled by prostitution
And of adultery as whitewashed.
Guiltless, couples get sexual bliss.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Swapping spouses by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Holding on to a love, Jamie Fox
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- An Emotional Story I Couldn't Tell, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi