RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crescendos building in my mind, taking me to elevations never before attained, grasping rhythms and riding them through sunsetical rainbows.
Filled with a mounting joy, mystery begins to play it's part, putting pieces of the puzzle, hidden within melodies, down to lure my mind into writing them in succession, making innate sense to whomever reads them.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunsetical Rainbows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'REGRETS', meravel llasos
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson