RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crescendos building in my mind, taking me to elevations never before attained, grasping rhythms and riding them through sunsetical rainbows.
Filled with a mounting joy, mystery begins to play it's part, putting pieces of the puzzle, hidden within melodies, down to lure my mind into writing them in succession, making innate sense to whomever reads them.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunsetical Rainbows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious