RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loving the rain, especially in summertime, it
seems so much lighter, resonating with my being
on a different level than any other time of the
Watching the sky for raindrops to appear, wondering
at the same time, if they have properties like those
of snowflakes, where no two are alike.
Are raindrops as individual as that? Do they have
patterns within their essence or designs made from
When falling, they look like droplets of glass to
my eyes, but I never hear them break when they hit
the ground and sidewalk all around me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Rain by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma