Submission Was Not a Problem
Neither the heartfelt words.
The proximity to the world,
Were the culprit to my writing,
The writing that was in attention,
To my feelings.
Submission was not a problem
For submitting my heart to a publisher,
Meant the world could,
Be witness to my real me.
Submission was a problem,
Because I could be rejected,
By a publisher.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Submission Was Not a Problem by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta