It's time for needed fun
When the spring's Sun
Does a slow striptease
Shedding few rays at a time
Oh what a tease
I want more please!
My intentions are pure
I lack vitamin D's cure
Sound advise -Not sleaze-
Cure for my missing rhyme
I am so deficient
My body is inefficient.
Goodbye heart of winter
It has been a long winter
Freezes up my hearts' keys
-It's a crime not to feel sublime -
Or taste Spring's honey from a flower bees
Buzzing sweet sounds in my ears.
The Master's photography
Is my preferred tease
With the perfect chime
Let it be, let it be!
My nature is free.
Copyright Leaking Pen 2013
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Striptease by Leaking Pen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph