Perfect we are not born
Nor will we ever be
With an ability we are born
We can go beyond what we see.
Hence stretch the will within you
And reach far beyond your folding
Once stretched far and wide to the point of view
The new form will be lofty and gratifying..
You'll now be happily riding
Soon soaring high with wings
And will a new place be holding
Rejoicing at the fulfillment that brings.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.