Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
There is a plague that sweeps this land.
From its raging rivers, to its desert sand.
It hides in the shadows,
Yet plane in sight.
Gone like an illusion.
but yet you fight,
only to be defeated another night.
Your mind slows and you loose your sight.
And you decide to give up the fight.
To try to win the war,
to save your life.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.