Poet of the River
There is a plague that sweeps this land.
From its raging rivers, to its desert sand.
It hides in the shadows,
Yet plane in sight.
Gone like an illusion.
but yet you fight,
only to be defeated another night.
Your mind slows and you loose your sight.
And you decide to give up the fight.
To try to win the war,
to save your life.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Stress'(sad) by Poet of the River )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak