Standing amongst stones...
Amongst Orientals and Blacks I smothered.
Presence amidst Mestizos was absurd.
Amongst the Arabs stranger I felt.
Choked amongst Whites and Celts.
Amongst the Eurasian lonely I was.
Feeling of an alien 'tween Desis 'twas.
Standing amongst stones I was pleased.
Felt comfortable, felt relieved and eased.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Standing amongst stones... by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen