Roald Dahl (13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990 / Cardiff / Wales)
As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Said he, 'I think it's much more fun
Than getting stuck with only one.'
Read poems about / on: fun
Poet Other Poems
- "Mike Teavee..."
- Attention please! Attention please!
- Augustus Gloop! Augustus Gloop
- Dear friends, we surely all agree
- Down they go...
- Excerpt –
- Hey diddle diddle
- Hot and Cold
- I had a little nut-tree,
- I Want It Now
- If you are old and have the shakes
- I've Got a Golden Ticket
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.