What better than the spot-fixing,
Can give you the example of de-novo
Mutations in the sociosphere?
The balls know when they need,
To cross the boundary and fly-off,
Into the crowds; let alone that,
Even the stumps know when to fall,
And how to fall all by themselves.
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spot Fixing by Sanjeev Kumar )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second