Who is the one who walks always beside you?
When I see, I find one,
When others see, they find none.
I look ahead up the pink road,
In the darkest hours of the night,
There is always I could find one,
Who walks beside you, as if;
Gliding along the skaty surfaces of the ice,
And sliding along the waters, on and on;
I do not know whether it's he or she,
But do let me know some day,
Who is that one who walks beside you?
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beside You by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui