Sounds of Life and Love
Love: Which is more important: Love or life?
Life: Without life, there would be no love.
Love: But without love, life would have no meaning.
Life: True, but life gives birth to love.
Love: And what gives birth to life?
Life: Life gives birth to itself.
Love: Nothing gives birth to itself automatically,
There must be some cause, a reason or an action.
Life: Life is without any cause.
Love: If life is without a cause, then it is without a purpose.
Life: The purpose of life is life.
Love: No, the purpose of life is love.
Life: You must be born to exist.
Without life, there is nothing.
Love: Life is nothing growing from unborn love.
You just don't understand.
Dejan Stojanovic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds of Life and Love by Dejan Stojanovic )
- At That Moment All Ugliness was Undone., Akhtar Jawad
- I Do Not Know Your Name, Elia Michael
- Poor Birds of Cage, Pius Didier
- Christmas Differences, Melissa Furey
- Celebration, Shruti Goswami
- Leave Behind, Shruti Goswami
- Unceremonious, Shruti Goswami
- Restful Nights, Margaret Moran
- Qwerty, Edward Kofi Louis
- Watch over The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)