All Women in One
You shall not stop or hesitate and sway
Until you pass through the forest,
And compare the beauty of the summer's day and night—
Until you arrive in your own Ithaca.
There is always Venus;
New Elissa to build new Carthage,
The new Kingdom of Light.
You shall not stop until you find Venus:
One woman in all,
And all the women in One.
Until you can say—La Dolce Vita,
Until you find Paradise Lost in only one name,
Until you are able to say—
You are all women in one.
Dejan Stojanovic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Women in One by Dejan Stojanovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper