All Women in One
You shall not stop or hesitate and sway
Until you pass through the forest,
And compare the beauty of the summer's day and night—
Until you arrive in your own Ithaca.
There is always Venus;
New Elissa to build new Carthage,
The new Kingdom of Light.
You shall not stop until you find Venus:
One woman in all,
And all the women in One.
Until you can say—La Dolce Vita,
Until you find Paradise Lost in only one name,
Until you are able to say—
You are all women in one.
Dejan Stojanovic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Women in One by Dejan Stojanovic )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett