Sorry to each and every girl I have ever slept with;
Sorry to each and every girl I thought loved me.
Sorry to each and every girl I thought wanted my dick;
Sorry I can’t make you happy, because I cannot be happy.
Sorry for wanting sex so much;
Sorry for wanting you so much.
Sorry for never getting tired of your touch;
Sorry for showing you my real love.
Sorry for telling you my sexual thoughts;
Sorry for not appreciating yours enough.
Sorry you couldn’t confide your true desires in me;
Sorry I couldn’t be the one for you to marry.
Sorry to Tracey, Sarah, Angie, Amy and especially Emily;
Sorry to anyone who ever loved me; sorry for being me.
Sorry my lust was too much for you to handle;
Sorry I ever gave you my love, for you never really wanted us.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by AaI Harvey )
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)