Sorry to each and every girl I have ever slept with;
Sorry to each and every girl I thought loved me.
Sorry to each and every girl I thought wanted my dick;
Sorry I can’t make you happy, because I cannot be happy.
Sorry for wanting sex so much;
Sorry for wanting you so much.
Sorry for never getting tired of your touch;
Sorry for showing you my real love.
Sorry for telling you my sexual thoughts;
Sorry for not appreciating yours enough.
Sorry you couldn’t confide your true desires in me;
Sorry I couldn’t be the one for you to marry.
Sorry to Tracey, Sarah, Angie, Amy and especially Emily;
Sorry to anyone who ever loved me; sorry for being me.
Sorry my lust was too much for you to handle;
Sorry I ever gave you my love, for you never really wanted us.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by AaI Harvey )
- No where, hasmukh amathalal
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)