Sonnet 78: My Love Will Live In My Heart For All Time
My love will live in my heart for all time
Truly she is my bright eternal flame
She is the poem that will deftly rhyme
And my heart sings at the sound of her name.
For together we are a good love match;
That Cupid and his fine arrows did well,
She is a handsome woman, a good catch
That Cupid united under his spell.
However, love will have its ups and downs
And we may suffer from a stormy sea
We have to take the laughter with some frowns
And weather come what may, it has to be.
True love will ride out all stormy weather
And life’s problems we will face together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 78: My Love Will Live In My Heart For All Time by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath