Sonnet 46: Time’s Hour Glass Has Spun Another Year
Time’s hour glass has spun another year
And Time has passed quickly through its main arc
The anniversary of our Love dear
Starts the day with Love walking in the park.
Hand in hand we walk smiling at all folk
Our friends communicate their good wishes
The day goes gently, work an easy yoke
Then go out for our favourite dishes.
The Harvester Inn my love I do take
Eating her favourite meal, stuffed mushroom
Whilst a glass of ale I now do partake
And thoughts of the day when we were bride and groom.
Another anniversary shines bright
Another year of Love’s wondrous might.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 46: Time’s Hour Glass Has Spun Another Year by David Wood )
Did you read them?
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav