Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many today so self-obsessed,
And live to thrive to pride themselves on it...
With a manipulating done to deceive discreetly,
Represents a mindset that has been condoned.
As is shown by the freedom of this expressed.
With an obviousness of it projected,
Those who are conscious and sometimes affected...
Easily detect to witness as a disrespect accepted,
No longer seems to offend when those self-obsessed...
Can pretend the Sun rises and sets on 'their' aspirations.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Self-Obsessed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi