Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Snow & Red
The French soldier put the gun behind his head. What a miss…
While the German soldier was sitting on his knee in the snows
French soldier said: now you will pay for killing my wife
She was my everything and my life….
The blood wrapped….
French soldier opened the fist of German…
Then he saw a picture….behind it was written: I love you my sis…..
Yeah, the picture of his wife……
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the tragic poem series.
hope you like them I
Comments about this poem (Snow & Red by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels