Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Snow & Red
The French soldier put the gun behind his head. What a miss…
While the German soldier was sitting on his knee in the snows
French soldier said: now you will pay for killing my wife
She was my everything and my life….
The blood wrapped….
French soldier opened the fist of German…
Then he saw a picture….behind it was written: I love you my sis…..
Yeah, the picture of his wife……
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the tragic poem series.
hope you like them I
Comments about this poem (Snow & Red by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John