Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Snow & Red
The French soldier put the gun behind his head. What a miss…
While the German soldier was sitting on his knee in the snows
French soldier said: now you will pay for killing my wife
She was my everything and my life….
The blood wrapped….
French soldier opened the fist of German…
Then he saw a picture….behind it was written: I love you my sis…..
Yeah, the picture of his wife……
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the tragic poem series.
hope you like them I
Comments about this poem (Snow & Red by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Market Women: Lake Toba, Karen Swenson
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT