Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Snow & Red
The French soldier put the gun behind his head. What a miss…
While the German soldier was sitting on his knee in the snows
French soldier said: now you will pay for killing my wife
She was my everything and my life….
The blood wrapped….
French soldier opened the fist of German…
Then he saw a picture….behind it was written: I love you my sis…..
Yeah, the picture of his wife……
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the tragic poem series.
hope you like them I
Comments about this poem (Snow & Red by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal