Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Looking at the horizon and the skies above mars
we put our feet on the soil under our feet
what if there weren't any soil?
would we walk on the air, water or oil?
soil, will you give us the existence?
talk to us,...tell your mysteries to us....
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soil& Purple by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)