Smile For Peace
Smile and smile
Like lily like jasmine
Like rose like champak
Like lotus like sunflower
O my dear, smile and smile.
With smile love emerges
With smile you become united
With smile you are in peace
Remember no dog smile
Remember no corpse smile
Heart-full smile is a necessity.
And smile smile
Remember my dear smile not
Like Draupadi that would
Be a prime cause of a great war
You are here for peace nor for war.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Smile For Peace by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY