A Banana Tree
A banana tree is
Troubled by a mad elephant.
This is the poem
And control yourself.
Give all protection
To the banana tree.
Control the elephant
If you can,
Read my poem.
Take in to consideration
The time and the situation.
Control yourself and
Expand not anything
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Banana Tree by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine