RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sleep Of Integrity
Sandy shores being washed by tides of life, always on time,
never late, not once.
Mesmerizing sensations of intellect and collecting them like
seashells on the sand, saving them for special occasions when
remembered and touched upon by imagination.
Falling gently into a sleep of integrity, not being touched
impurely or marred by evil.
Nothing coming about that will taint their innocence as they
are being constantly washed shore through an eternity of
Surfing memories as they gently crash on shores of the future
somewhere in another dimension, leaving me adrift, alone to
write of their once beautiful existence, lying in a mind of
Wonder capturing and taking all of the words and dropping
them syllable by syllable into many poems of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleep Of Integrity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)