RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silence Of Peace
Rigidly listening as musical interludes allow me to
escape disheartened aisles of life through sorrow.
Feeling well, being entertained in tones of beautiful
rainbows, falling down waterfalls in my mind.
Alleviating stress of daily life, allowing all the
silence of peace to be dedicated to my purpose in life
as I write into another sunset.
Following lines of rhythm through endless tiring days
Filling myself at the troughs of endless music.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Of Peace by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- She Said, Spiritwind Wood
- Torn Pages, Cristhian Aguilera
- Closed Book, Joshua Hillard
- Succumb To Thrombosis, Margaret Alice Second
- To winter, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Friends, Mitta Xinindlu
- Self Promotion, Is It Poetry
- Hurt, A K Das Mridul
- Let me be FREE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- My Beloved Is Beyond Compare, Folayemi Akande
Poem of the Day
- The Lamplighter, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)