RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silence Of Peace
Rigidly listening as musical interludes allow me to
escape disheartened aisles of life through sorrow.
Feeling well, being entertained in tones of beautiful
rainbows, falling down waterfalls in my mind.
Alleviating stress of daily life, allowing all the
silence of peace to be dedicated to my purpose in life
as I write into another sunset.
Following lines of rhythm through endless tiring days
Filling myself at the troughs of endless music.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Of Peace by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell