RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shutting Off Negativity
Teaching involves taking steps to encourage others too shy to try on their own.
Learning to remember that no one is more important than you and how you think.
Learn to shut off the stream of negativity swimming around in your head, abandonly.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shutting Off Negativity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar