Ace Of Black Hearts
Show The World You Still Care.
I challenge you, talk to me, talk to him, talk to her, talk to anyone, talk to everyone.
Do not be afraid I think it is exactly what our society needs.
Not just pretty little phrases with smiling faces, but people who care.
I challenge each and everyone of you.
Show others that you are not so different.
Not so different, no not so different after all.
When I stumble, when I fall, I always hoped my friends would be there to catch me, but where are they now, all in there own separate little worlds without a single care of what of others might being going through.
So I challenge you...
Show the world you still the care.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Show The World You Still Care. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal