Adam M. Snow
She Wears Black
She is dead;
the lady in white wears black.
the widow, a childless mother dead to the world.
An innocent, fallen to the hands of man;
her soul is restless,
her pain cries out.
She is sad, weeping tears of blood:
She is the ghost in the mirror looking back;
the innocent of an evil spirit.
You hear her cries on a cold still night;
the howling, the chill, the very thing that cast a fright.
She is alone, forever alone;
she is the lady in white wearing black.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Wears Black by Adam M. Snow )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz