Shadow Of A Heart
When lights are bright,
Yet Sky deep dark,
Can we leave behind a while?
To stand among,
The dew sown cliffs,
Where shadows tell the time.
And while we sit,
We'll learn to find,
It is the world outside.
All that matters,
Is here and us,
Where shadows intertwine.
Craig Jordan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow Of A Heart by Craig Jordan )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster