Does my love offend you?
Do my tears make you cry
Does my breaking voice,
Shatter your insides?
Could you live without me?
That it would do you well.
In your bluest eyes,
I found the darkest hell.
I hate that I smell you,
Before I fall asleep.
I hate that you can laugh,
And all I do is weep.
How could you lie to me?
You said that we'd go far.
Your words, deep inside me,
They leave an ugly scar.
Craig Jordan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Offence by Craig Jordan )
- Pushed, Celeste Bracey
- Web, Marshall Gass
- Republic, Marshall Gass
- The Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Split-second, Marshall Gass
- Refusing To Wear Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- She- the Lighthouse!, Marshall Gass
- apex, Cee Bea
- Darkness, Kumar Aggarwal
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dinner Guest: Me, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)