Does my love offend you?
Do my tears make you cry
Does my breaking voice,
Shatter your insides?
Could you live without me?
That it would do you well.
In your bluest eyes,
I found the darkest hell.
I hate that I smell you,
Before I fall asleep.
I hate that you can laugh,
And all I do is weep.
How could you lie to me?
You said that we'd go far.
Your words, deep inside me,
They leave an ugly scar.
Craig Jordan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Offence by Craig Jordan )
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A Lady named Suzae, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A Dog Named Martini, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)