I recall the memories.
I recollect the good times,
I can't express
Because what I feel is an presumption to many.
I can't help,
But feel helpless.
For what I expected turned out to be
What I expected least.
The gorgeous eyes that
Trapped no fly,
Everyday I cry
As I ask myself why.
But the answer is within me,
That I was set apart.
The so called supercilious,
Can't speak of those superficial
That of attitude
That meant more than gratitude
But now clock my facial expression,
All set apart.
Terminated in my heart
Named and called a 'what'
In social networks I am a chat.
I am set apart.
Days don't seem to be the way
They used to be.
What about so called we?
It's clear that I am now all alone,
With no cure
But my love is still pure
You were ever true
But I now have no clue,
Of what happened to you.
Brandon Nyandoro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Set Apart by Brandon Nyandoro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- let's get whimsical..., Mandolyn ...