We say we do yet we don't
yet we are laughing
who is there to check or scan the emotions
Why us among the world's overpopulation?
Why us when all are congratulated?
Why us when all have graduated?
Maybe it's a monument of life
But why cry every moment?
Maybe this life we are living in is a dedication
But to whom is it dedicated to?
When no one is there to adore the tears of a man
Brandon Nyandoro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (why us by Brandon Nyandoro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery