We say we do yet we don't
yet we are laughing
who is there to check or scan the emotions
Why us among the world's overpopulation?
Why us when all are congratulated?
Why us when all have graduated?
Maybe it's a monument of life
But why cry every moment?
Maybe this life we are living in is a dedication
But to whom is it dedicated to?
When no one is there to adore the tears of a man
Brandon Nyandoro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (why us by Brandon Nyandoro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai