We say we do yet we don't
yet we are laughing
who is there to check or scan the emotions
Why us among the world's overpopulation?
Why us when all are congratulated?
Why us when all have graduated?
Maybe it's a monument of life
But why cry every moment?
Maybe this life we are living in is a dedication
But to whom is it dedicated to?
When no one is there to adore the tears of a man
Brandon Nyandoro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (why us by Brandon Nyandoro )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne