And things rather left forgotten.
My soul wasted for nothing.
I look at these hands,
They bring so much corruption.
Everything I touch turns and fades.
In the distance I see nothing.
A hole or a void
A place of emptiness and infinite darkness.
I am transparent.
You can’t see me?
This hole inside me is just as clear.
How much longer will I live?
Will I suffer?
I need it.
Pain is all I know.
Floating in a circle down the abyss,
Swirling and floating...
I see destruction left by my hands.
Sever them from me, set me free!
Only the abyss knows,
I am ruined.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Selfhate by Arwen Undomiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock