Falling deep within the black hole of space;
Time: No concept, no reality.
Hope that was entertaining me is now gone.
Mysterious encounters of the unknown,
Revealing only more confusion.
Where is sanity?
I call for it by name but only void.
Treachery, stalking, haunting...
Eyes with black holes.
The same hole I am falling in.
I have been here before...
But where? Still time has no concept.
This deep void I am entangled within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Void by Arwen Undomiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin