Falling deep within the black hole of space;
Time: No concept, no reality.
Hope that was entertaining me is now gone.
Mysterious encounters of the unknown,
Revealing only more confusion.
Where is sanity?
I call for it by name but only void.
Treachery, stalking, haunting...
Eyes with black holes.
The same hole I am falling in.
I have been here before...
But where? Still time has no concept.
This deep void I am entangled within.
Arwen Undomiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Void by Arwen Undomiel )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)