RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lowly aspects in life reoccur in times of depressed states
of mind, pulling a fog over my mind.
Sending me into an array of hazy feelings, not able to
straighten out thoughts on my own.
Selecting tones of minor chords, identifying them as the
ones that match my emotional output.
Ones I'm holding onto, without much success of working
through them at this time and place.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Selecting Tones by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam