RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scent Of Blue Roses
Gray clouds swirling around in visions of my mind, generating a myriad of thoughts, gently touching my soul with delight.
Caressing notes of my own rhythms, taking me into interior parts of heaven's gardens where I am calmly soothed by God's intense presence at my side.
As I walk among gardens filled with blue roses I once connected with sorrow and the Blessed Mother, now I feel the joy of being with God whenever the scent of blue roses enters my mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scent Of Blue Roses by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John