ROY G BIV
in his darkened room
refracting prism colours.
hot sunset anger
passion for blood-red planet.
half-time citrus fruit
thirst quenching energy juice.
Yellow, coward -
ice bright sunlit mustard
dazzling rape field horizon.
rest in lime bright fields of grass.
Blue, cold jazz
a deep depression
across sea and sky so sad.
wise Portuguese plum
cool dusk-dyed star-spangled sky.
shy shady Spring flower
high terahertz humility.
"Richard of York gave battle in vain".
William Messent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ROY G BIV by William Messent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham