Romance Is Short Lived
Romance is a chase. Both will stop doing
Once the pursued one is in the pocket.
Man skips romance soon after marriage.
Wife minds it not, getting proprietorial role.
Romance is the cotyledons of the seed.
Once germination is set they will die as food.
Seeds must die for the shoots to develop.
Romance should wane for the love to stabilize.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Romance Is Short Lived by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis