Road sides and middles
Digging of roads is a national passion.
The difference is in the obsession.
Sides are dug, long lanes all through,
Development, hope, life, wife is flowing through.
Middles are dug, big and small no plan,
Holes in hope, life, wife, are scheduled for Municipal counseling plan.
Digging is always a pain,
Sides are dug, pains like a bite on your lips.
Middles are dug, pains like a bite off your beak.
Broader roads, wider hopes
Holes on roads, broads on hopes.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Road sides and middles by Hardik Vaidya )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery