Road sides and middles
Digging of roads is a national passion.
The difference is in the obsession.
Sides are dug, long lanes all through,
Development, hope, life, wife is flowing through.
Middles are dug, big and small no plan,
Holes in hope, life, wife, are scheduled for Municipal counseling plan.
Digging is always a pain,
Sides are dug, pains like a bite on your lips.
Middles are dug, pains like a bite off your beak.
Broader roads, wider hopes
Holes on roads, broads on hopes.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Road sides and middles by Hardik Vaidya )
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)