Road sides and middles
Digging of roads is a national passion.
The difference is in the obsession.
Sides are dug, long lanes all through,
Development, hope, life, wife is flowing through.
Middles are dug, big and small no plan,
Holes in hope, life, wife, are scheduled for Municipal counseling plan.
Digging is always a pain,
Sides are dug, pains like a bite on your lips.
Middles are dug, pains like a bite off your beak.
Broader roads, wider hopes
Holes on roads, broads on hopes.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Road sides and middles by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak