RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ripple Of Disdain
Standing strength perched on shoulders of soft steel.
Bearing burdens of sadness in quiet abiding, whispering of it's loneliness to no one.
Squelching tears which try to escape and tell the world about what lies within landscapes of lonely heartache.
Fortunes lost and gained, causing not even a ripple of disdain, for all of life is contained in patterns swept beneath couches of remorse.
Figuratively reminding everyone of silent unrehearsed sorrow, the depth of pain held far too closely without realizing the harm it causes.
Swinging wildly by a camel's hair on the rim of oblivion, left by saddened courtesies of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ripple Of Disdain by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal