Ace Of Black Hearts
Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves
True love, is a mixed bag of emotions and desires.
Sometimes we can't help ourselves when it comes to diving right on in.
A formidable attraction, mentally stimulated.
Energy born out of nothing.
An invisible ether.
Forever looking to be burned.
From the depth of the beyond.
Fickle is the expression love, because it changes by the moment.
By the thought.
It becomes part of our needs and wants.
A lust to fill the unending void.
But sometimes in due haste.
We make mistakes.
And this creates a spark of rage and hate.
Because we were certain that was what we wanted.
Downtrodden to being disappointed.
In the context of being content, make sure there is enough substance to feed the fire long after kindling and candle wax have burnt up.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)