Ace Of Black Hearts
Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves
True love, is a mixed bag of emotions and desires.
Sometimes we can't help ourselves when it comes to diving right on in.
A formidable attraction, mentally stimulated.
Energy born out of nothing.
An invisible ether.
Forever looking to be burned.
From the depth of the beyond.
Fickle is the expression love, because it changes by the moment.
By the thought.
It becomes part of our needs and wants.
A lust to fill the unending void.
But sometimes in due haste.
We make mistakes.
And this creates a spark of rage and hate.
Because we were certain that was what we wanted.
Downtrodden to being disappointed.
In the context of being content, make sure there is enough substance to feed the fire long after kindling and candle wax have burnt up.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sanctuary, Dorothy Parker
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Elegy for Tomorrow, Jahred Bertolfo
- In a way all are slaves., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To vent anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fate, Free Will and God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair