Ace Of Black Hearts
Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves
True love, is a mixed bag of emotions and desires.
Sometimes we can't help ourselves when it comes to diving right on in.
A formidable attraction, mentally stimulated.
Energy born out of nothing.
An invisible ether.
Forever looking to be burned.
From the depth of the beyond.
Fickle is the expression love, because it changes by the moment.
By the thought.
It becomes part of our needs and wants.
A lust to fill the unending void.
But sometimes in due haste.
We make mistakes.
And this creates a spark of rage and hate.
Because we were certain that was what we wanted.
Downtrodden to being disappointed.
In the context of being content, make sure there is enough substance to feed the fire long after kindling and candle wax have burnt up.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Francesca, Ezra Pound
Poem of the Day
- Shallum, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hey There (Don't You Stare) / The New A.., Joseph Archer
- Imprisoned!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afghanistanstuck, Ima Ryma
- To Speak With You II, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Speak With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Virtuous Acts, Leong Ming Loong
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong