RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ribbons Of Thought
Ribbons of thought waving in an airy mind, filled with rapturous joy.
Stationed tantalizingly inside, awaiting exploration of renewal, imaging thoughts, taking on new styles, fitting them comfortably wherever they happen to be.
Taking words, placing them in orders known only to God, forming in the end great works of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ribbons Of Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister