RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Remembering Past Stories
Ideas and notions of the Statue of Liberty from a
Arranged marriages, the Black Hand, smuggling, -
politicians - it's all so fantastic to the mind of
a small child.
Growing, maturing, it was all a part of life.
Silk shirts, folded papers, umbrellas, even when
there was no rain!
What an indelible impression melted onto a child's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remembering Past Stories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena