RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Remembering Past Stories
Ideas and notions of the Statue of Liberty from a
Arranged marriages, the Black Hand, smuggling, -
politicians - it's all so fantastic to the mind of
a small child.
Growing, maturing, it was all a part of life.
Silk shirts, folded papers, umbrellas, even when
there was no rain!
What an indelible impression melted onto a child's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remembering Past Stories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart