RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Remembering Past Stories
Ideas and notions of the Statue of Liberty from a
Arranged marriages, the Black Hand, smuggling, -
politicians - it's all so fantastic to the mind of
a small child.
Growing, maturing, it was all a part of life.
Silk shirts, folded papers, umbrellas, even when
there was no rain!
What an indelible impression melted onto a child's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remembering Past Stories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders