Rabia al Basri
In love, nothing exists between heart and heart.
Speech is born out of longing,
True description from the real taste.
The one who tastes, knows;
the one who explains, lies.
How can you describe the true form of Something
In whose presence you are blotted out?
And in whose being you still exist?
And who lives as a sign for your journey?
Rabia al Basri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality by Rabia al Basri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA