Rat bite conspiracy
My knees are hardened,
like an elephant skin.
Hence another round
shall get my knees torn.
If i were a snake, i shall
be peeling off.
The monkeys are out about
from tree to tree with a
squeaky noise, tasting
the reflex of the branches.
the snakes are proud to emulate
and the rest is a conspiracy of
a rat bite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rat bite conspiracy by Melikhaya Zagagana )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis