Romance kills so much
a part of me i like;
romance makes me neglect
a part of me i care to love.
Romance bribes me away from
things i call priceless;
romance blind my eyes towards
life to see.
Romance blows all the winds away
and give rainless summer's and
humid winter nights.
Romance gives me roselets when
roses wither out in time.
Melikhaya Zagagana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romance by Melikhaya Zagagana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah