Rain In My Heart
I am walking in the rain as so many people do
Letting the rain refresh me as I thought of you
The rain erasing all doubts from my mind
Knowing you’re one of a kind.
Your love like a pearl in an oyster shell
Is worth more than man can tell.
GIRL! Your love became like an eternal fire
Filling all my hearts desires.
I am giving in – can’t take it any more
My life has changed since you walked out that door.
I’ve had lonely days and sleepless nights
No more “WILL” left to fight.
Why did I hurt you the way I did
When you had so much love to give.
There is a torrential “rain in my heart”
And I’m praying for a brand new start.
Will you forgive me and take me in
Like you would a long lost friend.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain In My Heart by louis rams )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry