RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Railways Of Ancestry
Written cards through the years, telling stories of age and
Holding onto all of them so as not to let them drift into a
forsaken land where they would never be seen again.
Suffering and being a part of another time, watching every
moment as they coincide with thoughts and senses being
brought into pockets of imagination on railways of beautiful
Nothing left behind, satisfactory beginnings having their
final essences remembered with words set into many poems.
Loving senses that are always taking me into sensitive areas
of intellect, where no one else can ever be a part of them.
So intact, so perfect, all in the entirety of this unwholesome
time in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Railways Of Ancestry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Chaos and Nihilism, Robert James Busby
- If you're leaving take me with you, Robert James Busby
- The Laconicism Problem, Robert James Busby
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)