Lawrence S. Pertillar
Quick To Stop To Adapt And Adopt
Memories to believe mean more to me,
Than sitting to reminisce and not experience...
That which I missed,
But had not occurred in my life just yet.
With wishes I had developed the nerve,
To do what I could have done...
But didn't do because of fear,
Like many do who refuse with excuses...
To move with a making of things to happen.
Although quick to stop to adapt,
And adopt the impossible with doubts.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quick To Stop To Adapt And Adopt by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri