I composed a poem
Below it ‘’wow’’ was the comment
At first look,
I was, too, glad and pleased
But later I realised
The poem was not up to the mark
As it bought false praise and cheap flattery
So it did me a great harm
As the poem failed to earn bitter envy.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quality Measurement by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath