I composed a poem
Below it ‘’wow’’ was the comment
At first look,
I was, too, glad and pleased
But later I realised
The poem was not up to the mark
As it bought false praise and cheap flattery
So it did me a great harm
As the poem failed to earn bitter envy.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quality Measurement by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John